Physical Therapy Associates of South Florida believes in the value of wellness care for you and your family and have maintained a pricing structure that allows care for all budgets. Our office participates in most insurance programs. We also accept auto accident and workers compensation cases. For patients who have little or no chiropractic insurance coverage, flexible payment programs can be arranged. To learn more about our payment options for chiropractic and wellness care, you can call our office directly.
For patients who have little or no chiropractic insurance coverage, flexible payment programs can be arranged. If you have no insurance or do not have chiropractic benefits there is still a way for you to receive the care you need. Many patients pay directly for care, as they discover chiropractic to be extremely cost-effective and affordable.
Insurance Companies With Which We Work:
- AARP MEDICARE COMPLETE UHC PT /DC
- AETNA PPO /POS /CVS
- BCBS PT – FEDERAL BRIGHT HEALTH
- CIGNA PT
- HUMANA GOLD PLUS PREMIER
- HUMANA HMO /PPO /MDCR / MEDICAID
- OPTUM UNITED HEALTH VA UNITED HEALTH CARE – NEIGHBORHOOD
- OXFORD UHC PT / DC (united)
- PHCS (Private HealthCare Systems)
- TRICARE EAST PT
- TRIWEST /VA PATIENT COMMUNITY
- UNITED AMERICAN INSURANCE
- UHC PT /DC
- UMR/WAUSAU PT /DC
- WORKERS COMP : CORVEL /CLEARCOMP /MEDRISK /SEDWICK /HTPN RELATIONS /ORCHID MEDICAL /USIS /UNIFY HEALTH SERVICES /TOTAL NETWORK RESOURCES /MEDCOMP
- AUTOMOBILE INSURANCES: Geico, Progressive, Hartford, Allstate etc)
Worker’s Compensation Panels:
- Choice Care Network
- Insurances and policies are subject to change. Please call for assistance and verification of benefits. Please note that verification of benefits is no guarantee of payment.